We are introducing an exciting program that gives you a new way to support our parish: “eGiving” through Faith Direct.
The Faith Direct program gives you:
- A convenient and consistent way to support Corpus Christi by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
- The opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
- A solution to a situation I know many families face on their way to Mass: where did I put my envelopes?!
With the support of the parish finance council, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons, including:
- For 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is recognized as the leading eGiving program.
- Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed for this new way of parish support: this limits the liability for our parish and keeps your information in secure hands.
How does it work?
- You can visit faithdirect.net and enroll securely online
- You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on either the 4th or 15th of the month for both offertory and any second collections you support.
What Will I Do When they Pass the Offertory Basket?
Because the tradition of the offertory collection is so important to all of us and to our liturgy, Faith Direct will provide you with personalized “offertory cards” that you can choose to place in the collectionbasket as a visible sign of your support.
How Do I Get Started?
Enrolling with Faith Direct is simple. There are these easy ways to do so –
- Visit the Faith Direct website at www.faithdirect.net.
- Click “Give Now”
- Enter our church code “CA722” when prompted
- Follow the prompts to setup your account and designate your preferences
Contact the Parish Office or stop by in person to receive a Faith Direct enrollment form. Fill out the form and return it to Faith Direct in the postage paid envelope provided. They will set your account up according to the preferences you designated on the form.